So, what are the business opportunities with social technologies? Social technologies can serve as a catalyst for your business—helping you put your business strategies into action quickly and effectively. Use social to:
- Listen, by monitoring and dissecting social conversations to uncover trends and key influencers.
- Engage, by conducting a dialog with stakeholders to inform, respond and influence.
- Amplify, by utilizing communities to broadcast your message and drive awareness.
- Solve problems, by harvesting and reusing community knowledge and connecting customers to solve problems.
- Innovate, by identifying business opportunities and ideas through crowd-sourcing communities.
- Analyze, by measuring buzz, calculating stakeholder sentiment, and determining impact.
The true power of social technologies is realized when it’s an integral part of the business applications you use every day—supporting truly strategic initiatives like driving a customer-centric organization. We believe that having social tools within the context of your customer information enables you to increase the agility of your business.My vision goes beyond just a social enterprise – I am defining a connected and forward-looking enterprise: an enterprise that connects its employees, partners, and customers to what they need, in the right context, using the device and channel they prefer.